09 JYOTIRLINGA WITH TIRUPATI, STATUE OF UNITY AND 02 DHAM YATRA ( WZBD313)
IRCTC takes the privilege of operating an exclusive Bharat Darshan tourist train for 09 Jyotirlinga with Tirupati, Statue of Unity and 02 Dham Yatra starting from Rewa with confirmed train tickets in IInd Class for its esteemed passengers. The destinations covered in Itinerary include Dwarka, Somnath, Nasik, Aurangabad, Parbhani, Parli, Mallikarjuna, Tirupati, Rameshwaram, Madurai, Bhimashankar and Statue of Unity. It is one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package. Booking of Bharat Darshan Tourist Trains is available online on our website (www.irctctourism.com). Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
SL Tariff - 14,175 INR
1.The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
2. In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC/WZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances, announcements will be made in the train.
3.IRCTC/WZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
4. In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC/WZ.
No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare
14 Nights/15 Days
Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Darshan Tourist Train Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strikes/cancellations/delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Tourist Train Tour is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
1.Hall accommodation for night stay/ morning freshening up for Standard Coaches.
2.Pure vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
3.Tour escorts for announcements and information.
4.Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
5.An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
6.Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
1.Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
2.Entrance fee for monuments.
3.Service of Tour Guide.
4.All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
2.Passengers can also avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan/Sarva Darshan Ticket through Internet Booking (https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in). Passenger have to arrange Tirumala Darshan on their own. IRCTC will have no role in this. Passengers are advice to carry Aadhar Card as it is mandatory for temple Darshan.
3. The package tour decided by the IRCTC which will include Sleeper Class Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Dormitory/Hall accommodation and Bus for local sightseeing only.
4.At Destinations, Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory/ Hall) will be provided for tourists. The bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will be provided in Dormitory only. However, if guests want, they can request the Tour Escort/Train Management for the booking of hotel rooms on extra cost to be paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Bharat Darshan tour Clients).
5. Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required, do contact our group representative.
6. Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
7. 20 liter drinking water jars per coach will be provided during lunch and dinner per day. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
8.Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
9.Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
10.No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
11. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
12. Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
13. It is the duty of the co-passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
14. You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
15.While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
16.There might be delay in train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
17. There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
18.Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
19.In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
20. The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
21. No smoking and consuming alcohol in the train.
22. Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
If any stamped/accident/drowning in Sea/River happened at the destination due to negligence
of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible.
23. Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
24. Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
25.The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities during the tour through announcement and should not intervene in their working and cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
26.The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
27.The decision of IRCTC/West Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.