DAKSHIN BHARAT YATRA ( NZBD290)
"Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train", one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
In Tirupati - Visit Sri Padmavati Ammaveru Temple, Sri Kaplileshwara Swami Temple, ISKON Temple & Sri Kalahasti Temple".
The passes are available free of cost online on “https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/templeDarshan” for Sri Padmavati Ammaveru Temple & Sri Kaplileshwara Swami Temple passenger has to book the same online.
General booking is restricted by Trimula Tirupati Temple Trust and online booking of Trimula Tirupati Temple is already booked till December, 2021".
12 Nights/13 Days
1. The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
2. In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC/NZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances, announcements will be made in the train.
3. IRCTC/NZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
4. In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC/NZ.
Timings mentioned above are tentative and may be change. Final timing issue by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey"
NOTE: 1) Darshan/sightseeing of temples/monuments is subject to opening of temples/monuments and as per guidelines laid down by respective authorities.
2) COVID-19 vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
1. Journey by Sleeper Class train.
2. Accommodation in Non AC Dormitories/ Hall (Dharamshala Accommodation).
3. Comfortable Non AC road transfers (using 55 seater buses).
4. Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
5. One glass of packaged drinking water will be provided to each client during Lunch and Dinner per day.
6. Tour escort and Security on train.
7. At destination, the transfer will be given to the point up to which bus can go or permissible.
8. Travel Insurance
1. Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
2. Entrance fee for monuments/ temples etc.
3.Any other items apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary.
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
2. One Glass of Packaged drinking water will be provided during lunch and dinner per day. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
3. Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
4. Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
5. At Destinations, only Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory/ Hall) will be provided, the bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will not be provided, however if guest want, they can request the Tour Escort/ Train Management for the booking of Hotel Rooms on extra cost paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Bharat Darshan Clients)
6. Road Transportation will be provided at each destination in NON AC Buses (55 Seater) only, however in case of non-availability of buses some other mode of road transportation may be arranged as per the availability and feasibility. In case if a passenger needs private vehicle or other vehicle apart from the one arranged for other passengers – It can be arranged on the extra payment from the client and as per the availability.
7. Only Rail and Road journeys are included in the itinerary, other journey such as by Boat/ Ships / Ferry is not included in the itinerary, the passengers undertaking water journey will be solely on their own risk and expenses, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap during the water journey.
8. At the destination if for any reason there is stampede/ accident/ drowning in Sea/ River due to negligence of the passengers or any situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
9.IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
10. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
11. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.