DIBRUGARH PURI PILGRIM SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN ( EZPSTT08)
IRCTC takes the privilege of operating an exclusive Pilgrim Special tourist train for Puri starting from Dibrugarh with confirmed train tickets in Sleeper Class and 3rd AC for its esteemed passengers. Booking of PILGRIM SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN is available online on our website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Centres, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
Standard (SL) - 7,560/-
Comfort (3AC)- 12,600/-
No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strikes/cancellations/delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
7 Nights/8 Days
1. Passengers can upgrade the accommodation to any category of hotels at destination by own.
2. IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan train trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
3. Advice to senior citizen/Children/persons having co-morbidities: Persons above 65 years of age, persons with Co-morbidities, pregnant Women &Children below 10 years are advised not to visit the Temple in view of the prevailing cOVID-19 situation as per STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) FOR REOPENING OF SHREE JAGANNATHATEMPLE, PURI ORDER NO. 9121, DATED 08.09.2021.
IRCTC offers 'Pilgrim Special Tourist Train' one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Pilgrim Special tour packages costs Rs. 7,560/- per person for standard class and 12,600 /- per person for Comfort class, which is inclusive of providing comfort of travel by train in Sleeper coach and 3AC class. Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
1. Hall/Lodges/Dormitories accommodation for Standard class on multisharing basis for night stay/ morning freshening up and Hotels accommodation for 3AC on Twin & Triple sharing basis at places of night stay and Quadruple sharing basis room for morning freshening up for 3AC.
2. Pure vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
3. Tour escorts for announcements and information.
4. Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
5. An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent
6. Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
7. Travel insurance.
1.Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
2.Entrance fee for monuments.
3.Service of Tour Guide.
4. All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1.Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
2. The package tour decided by the IRCTC which will include Sleeper Class/Third A/c Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Dormitory/Hall accommodation for Standard Package and Hotels accommodation for Comfort Passengers and Bus for local sightseeing only.
3. At Destinations, Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory/ Hall) will be provided for standard passengers and Hotels accommodation for Comfort Passengers. The bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will be provided in Dormitory only. However, if guests want, they can request the Tour Escort/Train Management for the booking of hotel rooms on extra cost to be paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Pilgrim Special tour Clients).
4. Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required, do contact our group representative.
5. Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
6. 20 liter packaged drinking water Jar will be provided per day for each sleeper class coach and One liter packaged water bottle per tourist per day shall be provided to 3AC passengers. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
7. Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
8. Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
9. No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
10. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
11. Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
12. It is the duty of the co-passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
13. You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
14. While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
15. There might be delay in train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
16. There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
17. Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
18. In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
19.The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
20.No smoking and consuming alcohol in the train.
21. Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
22. If any stamped/accident/drowning in Sea/River happened at the destination due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible.
23. Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
24. Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
25. The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities during the tour through announcement and should not intervene in their working and cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
26. The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.