MATARANI RAJDHANI PACKAGE (Special)
One of the holiest Hindu temples, the shrine of Vaishno Devi is dedicated to the Goddess Shakti. Affectionately also called as Mata Rani and Vaishnavi, the temple is the manifestation of the Mother Goddess. The temple is situated at an altitude of 5200 ft., a distance of approx. 12 kms from Katra.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
Single Occupancy - Rs. 7750/-
Double Occupancy - Rs. 6040/-
Triple Occupancy - Rs. 5795/-
Child(05-11 years) with bed - Rs. 4895/-
Child (05-11 years) without bed - Rs. 4210/-
Full berth/seat is being allotted to children between the age of 05 to 11 years. Hence, Full Adult Fare as per revised Railway guidelines.
* The above package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
1. As per the govt. of J&K directions, all passengers coming from other states are required to carry negative covid 19 RT-PCR report issued within 72 hrs of entering in J&K. Passengers not carrying negative RT-PCR report shall have to undergo mandatory rapid antigen testing screening at the time of arrival at JAT station and allowed to exit only in case found negative in the screening.
2. Persons inoculated with both doses of Covid-19 vaccines, on producing the valid vaccination certificate are now exempted to carry negative covid 19 RT-PCR report or on site rapid antigen testing.
3 Nights/4 Days
1.Above itinerary is only indicative, IRCTC reserve the rights to change in view of operational problem / local circumstances.
2. No bedrolls and onboard meals will be provided in train as a safety measures due to COVID-19. Guests are required to bring their own bedroll and meals for journey.
1.Comfortable Rail Journey in AC 3-Tier (Onward & Return ticket).
2. 02 Nights in train,01 night accommodation at hotel in Katra.
3. Arrival / Departure transfer in non ac Vehicle on sharing basis as per group size.
4.Off-board meals (2 BF, 01 Lunch & 01 Dinner) at hotel on fixed menu basis as per the itinerary.
5.AC accommodation in Hotel
6.En-route Sight-seeing Of Kand Kandoli Temple, Raghunathji Temple, Bage Bahu Garden.
2.Any portage at railway stations, hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
3.Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
4.Any additional meals / en route meals, sight-seeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
5.Any VIP/Priority entry/Special darshan/Attka Aarati/Special pooja etc.
6.Yatra from Banganga by Helicopter tickets/battery operated cars/pony/gondola etc.
Any service not specified in inclusions.
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date - Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) - 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) - 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days - 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
IRCTC is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late running of trains. Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which IRCTC will not be liable for missing of any service including darshan and return train. If the tourists miss the bus arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own.
Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. IRCTC is not liable for losses or thefts.
In case of cancellation of Darshan in situations beyond the control of IRCTC including peak rush during festivals refund will be made only for the services missed. No refund will be made in case of skipping of any service including darshan voluntarily by the tourist. No refund will be made in case of missing of any service including darshan due to the negligence of tourists.