NAVRATRI SPECIAL MAA VASHNODEVI YATRA (NZBG03)
"Nav Ratri Special Mata Vashno Devi Yatra Tour” by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train in the auspicious Navratri festival for devotees to pay their homage at holy shrine.
Tour name : Nav Ratri Special Mata Vashnodevi Yatra by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train
Duration (ex Delhi) : 04 Nights/05 Days
Tour Date : 25.09.2022 & 30.10.2022
Tour Itinerary: Delhi - Katra Vashnodevi - Delhi.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
4 Nights/5 Days
1. Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter's ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
2. Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
1. Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Special tourist train in 3AC class.
2. Two nights stay will be provided at Katra in standard hotels.
3. Onboard train meals (veg only).
4. Off board meals (veg only) as per itinerary.
5. Railway station to hotel return transfer by auto.
6. Travel insurance for the passengers.
7. Security on Train.
8. All applicable Taxes.
1. Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available. Any room service will be chargeable.
2. Cost of sightseeing, entrance, local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
3. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
4. Anything not included in the inclusions.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Before 30 days (excluding departure date) 10 % of the package cost
Up to 15-29 days (excluding departure date) 30 % of the package cost
Up to 9 - 14 days (excluding departure date) 60 % of the package cost
Less than 9 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID/Aadhar Card & Covid-19 final dose certificate with them.
2. Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
3. Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
4. Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
5. IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
6. Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.