Paradise on Earth Kashmir Ex Bengaluru
Experience the beauty of the Paradise on earth-Kashmir with IRCTC, Bengaluru.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
1. Infant charges (For Air Ticket only) will be applicable for children aged below 02 years. The same will be additional and needs to be paid by the tourists directly at the Airline Counter while checking in to the Airport.
5 Nights/6 Days
1. Above itinerary is only a proposed / indicative outline, IRCTC and handling agent reserve the right to change the itinerary as per the operational feasibility and local circumstances.
2. Visit to all the sightseeing place is subject to time availability and flying of the airline as per the schedule.
3. IRCTC will not be responsible for any natural or social calamities.
4. Only postpaid mobile network service is available at Kashmir & network strength may be weak.
1. Air tickets by Vistara Airlines in Economy Class (Bengaluru-Delhi-Srinagar-Delhi-Bengaluru).
2. 04 Nights hotel accommodation at Srinagar with Breakfast & Dinner.
3. 01 Night Houseboat accommodation at Srinagar with Breakfast & Dinner.
4. Transfers & sightseeing as per the tour itinerary on SIC basis by Tempo Traveller.
5. Services of IRCTC Tour Escort.
6. Travel Insurance
7. Driver Allowance, Toll, parking and all applicable taxes for the above services.
1. All Entrance fees/tickets, still /video camera fees, boating charges etc.
2. Any increase in Airfare
3. Any increase in Airport taxes, fuel surcharge
4. Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone charges , porterage, laundry expenses, wine, mineral water, food and drinks other than mentioned in the regular menu
5. Any deviation from the tour itinerary.
6. Services of Tour guide
7. All Kinds of tips to drivers, guides, representative etc.
8. Any services not specified in the above list of inclusions.
9. IRCTC will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents and injuries, delayed or cancelled flights etc.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Prior to 21 days excluding the departure date 30 % of the package cost
21 to 15 days excluding the departure date 55 % of the package cost
14 to 08 days excluding the departure date 80 % of the package cost
Less than 08 days/No Show 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
b) Changes and Cancellation by IRCTC prior to your departure - The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. We reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same due to certain operational reasons and conditions. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
1. Or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent.
c) In case of a 'force majeure' situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/ change.
100% payment at the time of booking will be required.
On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated. You will have to pay all bank charges.
In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the Pan Card copy of the client is required.
The prices shown are based on known costs and airfare at the time of tour launching the tour and IRCTC does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or factors beyond control, IRCTC reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
FORCE MAJEURE :
In these booking conditions, 'force majeure' means any event which IRCTC / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, and earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, 'force majeure'.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU :
IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from: 1.the act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2.the act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3.any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or 'force majeure' as defined above.
We do not accept liability for:
1. 1. Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you;
2. Any business losses.
3. Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.