RAMPATH DARSHAN EX JALPAIGURI (EZBD64)
"Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train", one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour packages, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
SL Tariff - 8,505
1.Timings mentioned above are tentative and may be changed. Final timing issue by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey."
2. It is mandatory for all passengers to submit medical fitness certificate from certified doctor to travel in the package.
3. Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
4. Per day one bottle packaged drinking water will be provided to the passenger. Drinking water for due course of journey have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
5. Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
6. Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
7. At Destinations, only Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory/ Hall) will be provided, the bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will not be provided, however if guest want, they can request the Tour Escort/ Train Management for the booking of Hotel Rooms on extra cost paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Astha circuit special train tour Clients).
8 Nights/9 Days
1. Road transfer by Non Ac Bus only, wherever it is possible.
2. Only Rail and Road journeys are included in the itinerary, other journey such as by Boat/ Ships / Ferry is not included in the itinerary, the passengers undertaking water journey will be solely on their own risk and expenses, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap during the water journey.
3. At the destination if for any reason any stamped/ accident/ drowning in Sea/ River due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
4. IRCTC has right to alter Itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ Strikes/ Cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
5. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
6. Operation of Astha circuit special train trip is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
IRCTC offers Rampath Darshan one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The package costs Rs. 8505/- per person, which is inclusive of providing travel by train in Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
1. Journey in Sleeper Class train.
2.Non AC Hall accommodation/Dhramshala at the places of night stay.
3.Road transfer by Non Ac Bus only.
4.Pure Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
5.Per day ONE bottle packaged drinking water will be given to each passenger.
6.Tour escorts for announcements and information.
7.Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
8.An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
9.At the destination, the transfer will be given to the point up to where bus can go or permissible.
10.Accommodation in Dharamshala/ Dormitory, hotels.
11.Mask & sanitizer.
1. Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
2.Entrance fee for monuments/ temples etc.
3.Any other items apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
2. All passengers to strictly follow the Reporting time as instructed by tour Escorts. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
3. Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
4. Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our tour Managers.
5. Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat.
6.You should adhere to the time announced by the tour Representatives. failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
7. While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people & diabetic passengers may carry some refreshments.
8.Please keep yourself patient and calm during the tour journey and speak politely to all other tourists, staffs and officers on duty. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
9. There may be changes in sightseeing that may be caused due to situations which may arise & the same has to be adhered to.
10.In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
11. The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
12. Please carry your own bedding, regular medicines, doctor’s prescriptions & contact number, torch, umbrella, lock & chain for securing luggage, nylon rope for drying clothes, and water bottle to stock drinking water.