SRI RAMAYANA YATRA BY BHARAT GAURAV TOURIST TRAIN- LTC APPROVED
IRCTC Ltd. offers 'Sri Ramayana Yatra' theme based pilgrimage tour by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train on Ramayana circuit covering the prominent sacred places associated with the life of Lord Rama.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
Note: Seating arrangement will be finalized 07 days prior to departure and allocation of lower berth is not guaranteed.
Important Note:- COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
17 Nights/18 Days
Download Itinerary Details
1. Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter's ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
2. Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
1. Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Special tourist train in 3AC class.
2. Nights stay will be provided in Hotels as-
Comfort: in AC Rooms standard hotels.
Superior: in AC Rooms, deluxe hotels.
3. Wash and change as per itinerary in Hotels in Non-AC Rooms.
4. Onboard train meals (veg only).
5. Off board meals (veg only) in good quality Restaurant/Hotels/Banquets/Packed
6. All Transfers and sightseeing by Non-AC bus.
7. Travel insurance for the passengers.
8. Security on Train.
9. All applicable Taxes.
1. Monument entry charges at statue of unity and other places.
2. Boating, adventure sports etc.
3. Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
4. Any room service will be chargeable.
5. Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
6. All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
7. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
8. Anything not included in the inclusions.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Before 30 days (excluding departure date) 10 % of the package cost
Up to 15-29 days (excluding departure date) 30 % of the package cost
Up to 9 - 14 days (excluding departure date) 60 % of the package cost
Less than 9 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID for Nepal Visit & Covid-19 final dose certificate with them.
2. Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
3. Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
4. Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
5. IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
6. Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
7. Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.