TIRUPATI BALAJI DARSHAN TRAIN
Located in the Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh, Tirupati is a temple town that is revered by Hindus. Each year millions of devotees and believers come to the town to pay homage at the Sri Venkateswara Temple, which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This amazing temple is located on top of the Tirumala Hill, while the town of Tirupati is situated at the foot of the hill.
Tirupati is a fascinating town for people, who want to find out more about Hinduism, or those, who want to exercise their religious beliefs. The numerous temples in the town and its vicinity give a tranquil and serene ambience to Tirupati.
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
1. IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
1 Nights/2 Days
1. Installation & use of AarogyaSetu app by all(Staff & Tourists)
2. Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at reception/ boarding point.
1. Confirmed to & fro train journey in 2S & CC .
2. Transportation - by AC vehicle on SIC basis for the entire tour.
3. 01 Night stay at Deluxe hotel in AC Rooms in Tirupati.
4. Food: Fixed Menu Off-board (Other than train journey):
Day 01 - 01 Dinner at Hotel
Day 02 - 01 Breakfast at Hotel.
5. Seeghra Darshan Tickets of Lord Balaji at Tirumala and normal darshan tickets of Padmavati and Sri Kalahasti Temples.
6. Services of Tour Guide - for Tirupati darshan only.
7. Travel Insurance.
8. All applicable taxes.
1. All personal expenses extra like telephone, laundry, Porterage, still/Video Camera fee to sightseeing places.
2. Lunch Service.
3. On-board (Train) Catering Services.
4. Tonsuring and other religious rituals and performing any Special Pooja at the any of the temples mentioned in the itinerary.
5. Any deviation from the above program.
6. Services not mentioned under “Cost includes “will be additional.
No. of days before commencement of Trip* Total Deductions
Up to 15 days (excluding departure date) Rs. 250 /- per passenger
Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date) 25 % of the package cost
Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date) 50 % of the package cost
Less than 4 days 100 % of the package cost
Terms & Conditions
1. The running of the package is subject to the approval of Railways and the train running as per schedule.
2. All temple visits are subject to time availability and scheduled running of Train, unavoidable restrictions, Local strikes/ nationwide strikes etc.
3. If the tourists miss the vehicle arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own to continue the package.
4. There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to unavoidable situations which may arise and the same has to be adhered to.
5. Guests are requested to take care of their baggage/valuables. IRCTC will not be responsible for any loss of baggage or valuables during the course of the tour.
6. All guest needs to carry govt issued photo Identity cards. Photo ID card is needed for darshan and in train.
7. Tariffs subject to change.
8. IRCTC will not be responsible for any disruption of tours due to social and natural calamities.
9. Being a group tour, all group members should strictly adhere to the timings and other instructions provided by the Tour Co-ordinator from time to time.
10. Though this tour is time sensitive, performing Tonsuring at Tirumala or any Special Ritual, which consumes hours to perform, will be allowed/disallowed on complete discretion of Tour Escort/Local Guide accompanying the tourists duly understanding the time to keep for completing sightseeing.